A Gift of Belisi | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Gift of Belisi

It's my sister's birthday next month and after writing a few reviews on Belisi Fashions and the founder, Peter Belisi, I am getting more and more partial towards giving Belisi gifts.

Besides the elegant taste that each piece of Belisi Fashions exudes, a portion of each item I buy, no matter how large or small, will be channeled to a charitable organization of my choice, through their Luxury with Meaning Program. This is indeed very meaningful; to give a gift to a loved one and to the less fortunate.

It is a good thing for me that Peter Belisi has expanded his brand from men's luxury ties to women's scarves and handbags. I can't give a tie to my sister, can I?

No comments:

Post a Comment