Free Recipes For Curry Dishes | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, January 14, 2007

Free Recipes For Curry Dishes

Image courtesy of Mr. Curry's

One of my favourite dishes is curry. I have tried to learn cooking curry but it somehow does not turn out as beautiful or as delicious as what I have eaten from restaurants.

With Mr. Curry's free recipe cards, I can now cook like a pro. There are Indian recipes for vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes either for meat, fish or other seafood. There are also healthy recipes for Thai, Sri Lankan, Pakistani, Indonesian, Malasyan or Japanese style.

These recipes are free for all and can be printed out. There are step by step instructions, suggested serving and tips for cooking each particular dish.

I have tried out some of the recipes myself and find that the instructions are really easy to follow. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment