Free European City Audio Guides | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Free European City Audio Guides

I was about to visit my pen-pal in Berlin, Germany but at the last minute, he told me that he is not able to take me around the city as he had an important examination coming up, but I have already made holiday plans! In desperation, I scour the internet on things to do and see in Berlin and plan my trip.

By chance, I found an audioguide for a Berlin tour, in English language too, thankfully.

It can be downloaded for free from iAudioguide.com and saved to iPod. There isn't even a need to register with the website which is great since I always forget my user ID or password! Moreover, the audio guides cover so many cities, I think I will download some of them even if I do not have the chance to visit these cities yet. Thank god they come in English besides German, French and Italian.

No comments:

Post a Comment