Emoze Is A FREE Service | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Monday, January 15, 2007

Emoze Is A FREE Service

When my friend, May, read my previous blog post on Emoze, she told me that Blackberry is better. Well, she is partial towards Blackberry because she and her boyfriend have been using Blackberry for over a year now.

However, I still believe that Emoze is better because for one, it is FREE to download and install to my mobile device and I can then sync with my email and PIM data. If you do not believe me, Download Emoze Free Today!

Until today, we can't agree on which is better.

However, now, Emoze has issued a challenge to Blackberry to see which is the better service. I hope Emoze wins so that I can show my friend May that although I'm not as technical as her, I do know a good thing when I see one.

No comments:

Post a Comment