eCards Is The Way To Go | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Thursday, January 18, 2007

eCards Is The Way To Go

After going through Christmas and New Year, Valentine's Day is coming soon. I get stressed out just thinking of the amount of cards I have to send out. That's why I switched to sending out ecards only.

At only $13.99 per year, I can send out unlimited ecards for any occasion and schedule the ecards to arrive at specific dates. I even get to personalize the cards way in advance. No more embarrassment of forgetting an important birthday!

It actually saves me a lot of time as opposed to sending physical paper cards. Imagine the time required to buy and write out 500 cards and then going to the post office where the queue is ultra long and sticking stamps on each one. My, those were the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment