Create Dollz For Free | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Create Dollz For Free

Spending as much time as myself posting all over community forums, trading forums and forums created by my friends, I thought that I should have something that make my posts stand out. The forums are so popular one's post can easily be drowned in the sea of replies.

My search led me to thedollpalace.com. This website is so cute you just have to see it for yourself! I registered for a standard membership and started to play
Dress Up Games straightaway and fantasize myself as the doll maker. Haha!

It is amazing that standard membership is free, while premium membership is only $2 per month, considering the owner put in so effort in creating these cute dollz for us.

It amazes me that to date there are more than 28 million dollz created. There are many an aspiring dollmaker among us!

These are not only games for girls because many of my male friends were asking me how they can personalize their own avatars as well. Fashion games actually do appeal to people of both genders.

If you want to have cute dollz to represent you in forums, don't miss this chance! You are sure to attract lots of attention like bees to honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment