Check Out SpoofCard's Free Services | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Check Out SpoofCard's Free Services

I found a service that's excellent for me, especially when I have to chase for payments from bad customers who refused to pick up my phone calls. By using SpoofCard calling cards, that I bought from www.SpoofCard.com, I can now change what the receiving party sees on their caller ID display. They will now never know that I'm calling them.

And the added surprise will be when they answer my call and hear a man speaking! Yes, this is what's offered for free by SpoofCard. I can be a man, a woman or myself as I wish. What a great feature.

SpoofCard is so easy to set up, so fun and inexpensive, I have the urge to make prank calls to my friends and surprise them!

No comments:

Post a Comment