The Home Of Cool Stuff | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Friday, December 29, 2006

The Home Of Cool Stuff

I was searching for free online data storage when I came across Makeuseof.com. I tell you, this is a website that list Cool websites, software and Internet tips. It compiles and compare for you websites that offer similar services, so that you do not have to search and compare them yourself. It sure made my life easier.

Previously, when I wanted to download video clips off YouTube, I used VideoDownloader because that's the only program I know, but MakeUseOf.com has a full list of programs that are for downloading videos off sites like YouTube. Not only that, in the list, it also has notes like what are the extra benefits and advantages of a particular program over its competitors. That's so cool.

This blog also has a list of tools that you can use for free, like clipmarks and also lets us know where to find the best free stuff on the internet. I also found some cool plug-ins for my FireFox browser. I always knew FireFox can do more than browse but I never know where to look for those plug-ins. Now I do, thanks to MakeUseOf.com!

I like freebies, especially those that I have been looking for so long! My search ends here =)

No comments:

Post a Comment