FREE UPS Shipping on Orders Over USD29.95 | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Sunday, December 24, 2006

FREE UPS Shipping on Orders Over USD29.95

I have always been stumped for ideas on what to give to the male members of my family and male friends for Christmas. I am not into gadgetry and stuff and I do not know what are the latest models.

Last week, a girlfriend told me about OpticsPlanet.net. She said that I will have a wealth of gift ideas from there. Indeed, after browsing through OpticsPlanet.net, I don't know which to pick.

I am thinking of getting the
ballistic goggles for my dad. He was an army personel and has always been adventurous. I know he'd love something like this.

I also plan to get this special binoculars for my boss. Hopefully, he will give me a big fat bonus at the end of the year.

As for my brother, I know he'd love a pair of dark glasses.

I guess I have my gift giving problem solved. Now, you bet I am going to take advantage of their free UPS shipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment