A 365-Day Promise! | Contests & Freebies Around the World
Contests & Freebies

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

A 365-Day Promise!

After a stretch of weeks without sufficient rest, where I only managed two hours of sleep nightly, boy was I fatigued. I was falling asleep at the wrong times of the day and lack energy and motivation to even do the simplest tasks. I felt lazy and only wanted to lie on the couch.

When I am forced to work, my mind just shuts off by itself. I decided to look for natural remedy, before my condition got worse.

I was introduced to
Revivol for chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia. I was not willing to try pharmaceutical drugs but Revivol is a natural remedy.

After about a week, I felt much better and didn't feel lazy anymore. In fact I was still full of zest at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment